Health & Safety
Safety measures with ongoing knowledge & support
The safety of our guests and team members have always been, and remain our highest priority. We are doing our utmost to ensure a safe stay for you as the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. We closely follow national and local authority guidelines whilst always striving to safeguard the wellbeing of everyone on our premises.
The European Emergency Number is 112.
For any Covid 19 related inquiries dial 1135.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help prevent the spread of viruses and important for everyone’s protection.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our team members have completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Keeping the appropriate distancing at check-in and check-out.
- We use Eco Lab cleaning products & protocols that are effective against viruses, including COVID-19.
- Cleaning & disinfecting protocols are used in accommodation after each guest departs, and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Each property has significantly increased the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the front desk counter, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys.
- Staff spaces: Where staff work behind the scenes, the frequency of cleaning has increased. A special focus is on high-touch areas, such as personnel entrances, laundry rooms and offices.
Operational Terms & Conditions
- By taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff, certain services and amenities may be reduced as a result.
- Guests are kindly requested to inform us in advance of their arrival time to expedite their check-in.
- Check In time has changed to 3 pm & Check Out time at 11 am, to ensure that each accommodation is thoroughly disinfected between stays and that all interior spaces are adequately ventilated.
- Our hotel rooms, pool areas and houses will be for guest-use only. No visitors will be permitted.
- In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), guests may be requested of additional documentation to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info meeting the guidelines of GDPR.
- In case of medicasl support, guests may contact our reception team.
Checked and Approved. Safety Protocols in Place.